Website Accessibility - ADA Compliance
- Lookout Pass Ski & Recreation Area, & The Route of the Hiawatha Scenic Bike Trail recognize the importance of having websites that are accessible to those with disabilities. We are committed to making our information accessible to visitors with disabilities and are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website.
- We are working to learn and educate our staff about web accessibility issues that the content they may post will be compliant with necessary guidelines and be accessible to all visitors.
- We strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability as comprehensively as possible on this website.
- Anyone who wishes to submit a complaint or grievance regarding a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 or Title II related to the accessibility of any website that is maintained by Lookout Pass Associates may do so by using the Website Accessibility Complaint/Request Form
- We ask that complaints regarding the inaccessibility of any of our websites be submitted in writing, via email or hard copy using the Website Accessibility Complaint/Request Form and Directed to our:
GM, Brian Bressel Brian@SkiLookout.com,
President, Phil Edholm Phil@SkiLookout.com, and
Marketing Director, Matt Sawyer, Matt@SkiLookout.com
Matt serves as our Website Compliance Coordinator.
Verbal complaints or grievances will be accepted but should be made directly to the Website Compliance Coordinator.
Complaints should include the information below.
- Full Name
- Date of the Complaint
- Description of the Problem Encountered
- Web page address or specific location of the Problem Page
- Solution Desired
- Phone and Email Address for Follow-up
FORM: Website Accessibility Complaint/Request Form
POLICY: Web Accessibility and Non Discrimination Policy
PROCEDURE: Web Accessibility Procedures
Download the WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY COMPLAINT / REQUEST FORM
We encourage you to contact us with your questions and experiences regarding the accessibility of our websites.
Contact Matt Sawyer, Website Compliance Coordinator:
208-744-1301 x 21 or Matt@SkiLookout.com