YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
SLOPE SAFETY LINKS
DEEP POWDER SAFETY
Skiing and snowboarding off of the groomed runs in deep powder snow is a big part of the Lookout experience. If you leave the groomed trails, you are voluntarily accepting the specific risks of falling into tree wells or deep snow and suffocating. Learn how to prevent these types of accidents: