Never miss out with a direct connection to our snow report via email or your mobile phone.
At Lookout Pass fellow riders use alpine, snowboard, telemark, cross country and
specialized ski equipment; such as "sit skis" used by adaptive skiers.
Regardless of how you enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others !
Be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing that common sense
and personal awareness can help reduce.
We recommend wearing a helmet while skiing and snowboarding.
However, helmets have their limitations and are not the end all for safety.
Observe the code listed below and share the code with other riders !
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or
2. People ahead of you have the right of way.
3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail,
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail,
5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
SLOPE SAFETY LINKS
Skiing and snowboarding off of the groomed runs in deep powder snow is a big part of the Lookout experience. If you leave the groomed trails, you are voluntarily accepting the specific risks of falling into tree wells or deep snow and suffocating. Ski and Ride with a buddy.
Looking for an accessibility plug-in to read a pdf? Download Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.