PRESEASON PASS SALE NOW IN EFFECT - THE MOST AFFORDABLE RATES IN THE REGION!
SCROLL TO BOTTOM TO QUICKLY PROCESS YOUR ORDER!
Questions or issues Please Call 208.744.1234 x19.
There's a reason why Lookout Pass is called Your #1 POWDER PLACE, we're known for getting the most snow in Idaho. Averaging 120+ days of winter fun and over 400 inches of POWDER provides you with plenty of days to ski or ride. Owning a Season Pass allows you to enjoy skiing or riding at your leisure, and because of our affordable rates after your first five to six visits it's like your skiing or riding the rest of the winter for FREE! College Students please see restrictions in last paragraph.
PLUS - Lookout Season Pass holders receive discounts on Lift Tickets, Lodging, Dining & Shopping, as shown on our SPECIAL BENEFITS for Season Pass holders page. Examples include:
MUST PRESENT YOUR LOOKOUT PASS 2018-19 SEASON PASS AT THESE ESTABLISHMENTS TO RECEIVE BENEFITS - Most benefits have not been established for 2019-20 passholders yet.
- 15% off at the Lookout Pass Gift Shop (Valid for 2018-19 & 2019-20 Season Pass Holders).
- Great deals at local restaurants & lodging establishments with our Pass Holder Benefits Partners.
- Three FREE days at Brundage in McCall, ID - Valid for winter 2018-19 pass holders (excludes holiday periods).
- Three FREE days at Mission Ridge in Wenatchee, WA - Valid for 2018-19 passholders (excludes holiday periods).
- Three FREE days at Loup Loup Ski Bowl. - Valid for 2018-19 passholders. (excludes holiday periods).
- Two FREE days at Sunlight Mtn Resort in Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 - p: 970.945.7491 (excludes holiday periods).
- Two 1/2 price lift tickets, per season, for 2018-19 Season Pass holders at Bluewood. (excludes holiday periods).
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - Valid 2018-19 Enjoy 25% off a regular full-day lift ticket, which include FREE Same Day Entry into Canada's largest natural Hot Springs.
- Special rate of $65 for an annual Life Flight Network Membership for you and your family. Call 1.800.982.9299
- Age-based-pricing applies to passholder - Age is based on your age on Dec. 31, 2019.
- Passholders must show proof of age (driver's license/birth certificate) when picking up their pass in person - Same for all Children.
- Enter the number (QTY) of each type of pass you’d like below.
- Read the Liability Release 2019-20 and check the "I agree" box below.
- Clicking "Submit" brings you to the payment screen.
- 6% Sales tax will be added to all pass sales.
season passes are NOW BEING replaced each year. NEW photo passES with WINTER 2019-20 will now be issued. Stop by the Season Pass desk in the lodge to get your new 2019-20 SEASON PASS picture ID issued STARTING ON MARCH 1st.
COLLEGE STUDENTS - Must be a Full-TIme Student - AGES 18 to 30 ONLY!
BUY NOW SKI THIS WINTER AT AN INCREDIBLY LOW RATE:
- ORDER YOUR PASSES NOW & Then come fall please bring a copy of your current schedule showing full-time course load, and your College Picture ID. Take these to the Season Pass sales point at the mountain, where your photo will be taken & a new 2019-20 College Season Pass will be issued.
2019-20 Passes for College Students will be issued in Sept. - Oct. just before the start of the 2019-20 season! We do this so you can prove you are indeed enrolled FULL TIME in college for the 2019-20 Winter Season.
- The paper copy of your schedule is required, and will be kept, and attached to your transaction. You can purchase your College Pass in advance (online or in person) so you can lock in the lowest rate today. PLEASE understand that your 2019-20 College Season Pass will be issued in the fall, only after you provide proof of your full-time course load for fall 2019. If something should change we will not issue you a refund, we will instead allow you to put what you paid -toward the purchase of any other 2019-20 Season Pass product you would like.
THERE ARE NO PROMO CODES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME - THESE ARE THE MOST AFFORDABLE RATES IN THE REGION!