SAVE BIG AT YOUR #1 POWDER PLACE!
Lookout Pass gets the most snow in the region, so why wait? Averaging 110 days of winter fun gives plenty of opportunity to ski or ride just 6 days to break even at your leisure and the rest is free skiing! PLUS, Lookout Season Pass holders receive the following benefits:
- 15% off at the Lookout Gift Shop
- Great deals with local businesses with our Pass Holder Benefits Partners
- $5 off lift tickets at other Inland Northwest ski areas
- $5 off lift tickets at all Idaho ski resorts
- Half day ticket rates at all Montana ski resorts
- Two days FREE at Bluewood
- Age-based pricing applies to passholder age as of Dec. 31.
- Passholders must show proof of age (driver's license/birth certificate) when picking up their pass in person.
- Enter the number (QTY) of each type of pass you’d like below.
- Read the Liability Release and check the "I agree" box below.Looking for an accessibility plug-in to read a doc file? Download Word Viewer.
- Clicking "submit" brings you to the payment screen.
- 6% Sales tax will be added to pass prices
Come to the Ticketing/Season Pass Office this Summer to get your picture processed & pick-up your pass when you come to Ride the Hiawatha. Season Pass Office is open 7 days week. Renewing Season Pass Holders, with a bar code on your pass, are automatically updated so you are good to go directly to the lifts with your existing pass.
PRE SEASON PASS SALE http://skilookout.ltibooking.com/#passes
SALE ENDS OCTOBER 31st.