Never miss out with a direct connection to our snow report via email or your mobile phone.
Verbal complaints or grievances will be accepted but should be made directly to the Website Compliance Coordinator 208.744.1301 x21.
Complaints should include the information below.
• Full Name
• Date of the Complaint
• Description of the Problem Encountered
• Web Page Address or Specific Location of the Problem Page
• Solution Desired
• Phone and Email Address for Follow-up Whether or not a formal complaint or grievance is made, once any staff member receives notification of inaccessible content, they should first provide the inaccessible content in an accessible format to the reporting party. They will then notify the Website Compliance Coordinator.
The complaint or grievance will be investigated by the Website Compliance Coordinator, or their designee, following these guidelines:
• Investigation of any complaints should be completed within fifteen (15) working days.
• If contact information is made available, the investigator shall contact the person who made the complaint to follow up, discuss the findings and conclusions, and the actions to be taken as a result of the investigation.
• A record of each complaint or grievance made will be maintained by the Website Compliance Coordinator, including a copy of the Website Accessibility Complaint/Request Form, a report of any findings from the investigation, and detail of any actions or resolution taken.
• For any issue that is not immediately resolved, the investigator shall log a target completion date.
We encourage you to contact us with your questions and experiences regarding the accessibility of our websites. The Website Compliance Coordinator may be contacted by phone at 208.744.1301 x21.
Cross Reference: Website Accessibility and Nondiscrimination Policy
Website Accessibility Complaint/Request Form
Legal Reference: Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
Policy History: Promulgated on: 6-12-2018