Famous Free Ski School for children
Registration FOR WINTER 2020-21 IS CLOSED. PROGRAMS STARTED ON JAn 9th & will run EVERY Sat. thru Mar. 6th.
THE annual BBQ IS on Mar. 13th.
Our introduction to skiing & riding leads to a lifelong love of the sport!!
When we say FREE we mean just that!
In 80 seasons, the Lookout Pass Free Ski School has introduced about 78,000 kids to the wonderful winter world of skiing and riding.
- MUST ATTEND A FREE SKI SCHOOL LESSON WITHIN FIRST 3 WEEKS OF PROGRAM START DATE TO PARTICIPATE - REGISTRATION FOR WINTER 2020-21 IS NOW CLOSED!
- FREE SKIING LESSONS for boys & girls age 6-17
- FREE RIDING LESSONS for boys & girls age 7-17
- EVERY SATURDAY MORNING from Jan. 9th through Mar. 6th offering 9 weeks of instruction. Annual BBQ on Sat. March 13th.
- 2020-21 CLASSES for Beginners start at 10 am and end at 11 am, PST
- 2020-21 CLASSES for Intermediates & Advanced start at 11:30 am & end at 1 pm, PST
- Graduation class date Sat. March 13th @ 10 am includes a BBQ.
- FSS Test Day to see if you are ready to move to the next ability level is the last day of the program - Mar. 6th.
When coming to the area, stop into the Lower section of the Lodge on the PARKING LOT Side to get your bibs OR REGISTER!
Be EXTRA EARLY IF YOU NEED RENTALS TRY TO ARRIVE BY 8 - 8:30 am
RESERVE YOUR LIFT TICKETS IN ADVANCE IF YOU DON"T HAVE A SEASON PASS - Link below!
- EQUIPMENT & LIFT TICKETS NOT INCLUDED (no lift ticket needed during the lesson sessions, BUT a SEASON PASS or Daily Lift Ticket allows you to keep skiing or riding after your lesson). And they are really affordable for youth. ORDER YOUR SEASON PASS HERE!
- THE RENTAL SHOP @ Lookout Pass - Has all the skis, poles, boots and snowboard equipment you need. It is important that you get good equipment that fits correctly. Poor fitting equipment (too large, too long, too stiff) is dangerous and makes it much harder for the kids to learn.
ORDER your Lookout Passes SEASON LONG RENTALS HERE - DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS DEC. 17th. Quantities are limited in each size. Order as early as possible starting in November! Our Rental Manager may have a few more Season Rentals available but they are size specific so you would need to ask Evan our Rental Manager.
- RESERVE LIFT TICKETS IN ADVANCE if you don't have a Season Pass.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FREE SKI SCHOOL - eMail: CTNusz@HOTMAIL.com
The Lookout Pass FREE SKI SCHOOL is always looking for TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS & volunteer instructors.