Enjoy the camaraderie of skiing with friends who share a spirit of adventure!
The Lookout Pass Prime Timers Club is a non-profit organization of skiers and riders 55 and over who share a a healthy outdoor life style. Prime Timers meet every Monday at 9 a.m. PST throughout the ski season. A festive lunch in the Loft Pub begins at noon and always expect an apres ski social. New members are always welcome .
2013-14 Donation Project
Each season the Prime Timers raise money for a worthy cause. Winter 2011-12, we awarded our donation to the Montana Special Olympics.For Winter 2012-13, Prime Timers held a raffle of a handcrafted ski bench with proceeds going to the Lookout Pass Race Team. Help us support another great cause by buying 5 raffle tickets, or six tickets for $25, in January and February. The 2-13-14 raffle will be drawn in March.
Prime Timer Details:
- Dues used for food and beverages are $25 per couple, $15 for singles
- A $3 weekly donation is suggested for après ski activities.
- Discount lift tickets at other area ski resorts.
- On Mountain Perks: 50 cent coffee, 10% food discount.
- Name tags for the lodge and arm bands for the slopes.
- Affordable season pass specials for seniors (62-69), super seniors (70+) and the Lifetime FREE Gold Pass for 80+
We’ll see you on the slopes!
LOOKOUT PRIME TIMERS SCHEDULE OF SUMMER EVENTS
1. Year End Ski Party May 5 at City Lights in Wallace, Id. City Lights is
located on 6th St. Club Meeting for Officers election.
2. Golf-Kellogg – Shoshone – June 7th
Host- Jean Claymore -
3. Try Fly Fishing- June 8 Idaho free fish day
Host- Van Scott
4. Hiawatha Trail Bike Ride
Host- Jim McReynolds 208-556-0427
5. Catalo Bike Ride - June,13th
Host- Suzie Ferguson
6. Raft Trip to Lewiston Loc saw- 2 days/ Thurs. and Friday- June 20th , 21th.
7. Open House Party – June 28th
Host- David Atkinson
8. Picnic Shoshone Park- BBQ and Salad provided. August 16th
9. Wine and Cheese – River stone, Coeur d’ Alone
Host-Jean Cisneros- August 25th emails will be sent
10. Boat to Harrison – August
Host – Onnie Crockett
11. Thompson Pass-Revert Lake 4 Mile Hike. Date not set.
Need a Host
12. Zip line – Silverton Sat. Date not set.
If you want to do any of these events call the host for the details of the event.
Want to join?
LOOKOUT PRIME TIMERS, INC. APPLICATION
Mail : P O BOX 334 , Wallace, ID 83873-0334 Contact email = firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP WITH LPT DATE:__________
$15 $ 25
SINGLE_____ COUPLE __________ PAID CASH_________
FIRST NAME: _____________________ LAST: ______________________
STREET ADDRESS: ______________________________________________
CITY: ___________________ STATE _____________ ZIP _______________
HOME PHONE: _____________________ OTHER # ___________________
EMG. CONTACT: _________________________PHONE: ________________
AGE MONTH ,YEAR: ________________________________________________
A member must be 55 years of age, have current paid dues, and be in good standing
With LPT INC. The member must accept, respect and follow the rules and regulations of LPT INC. by-laws and the Lookout Pass Ski Resort.