2018-2019 SEASON PASSES
SAVE BIG AT YOUR #1 POWDER PLACE. EARLY BIRD RATES ARE THE BEST RATES OF THE YEAR. Sale ends April 30th.
SKI FREE THE BALANCE OF THIS SEASON & you'll be good to go all NEXT SEASON!! All Layaways must be paid in full before passes will be issued. Layaways will BE automatically CHARGED, May 1st, for those not coming before end of season.
There's a reason why Lookout Pass is called the #1 POWDER PLACE, we're known for getting the most snow in Idaho, so why wait? Averaging 110+ days of winter fun gives plenty of opportunity to ski or ride. With a season pass you can enjoy skiing or riding at your leisure, and after five to six visits it's like your skiing or riding the rest of the winter for FREE!
PLUS + Lookout Season Pass Holders receive discounts on Lift Tickets, Lodging, Dining & Shopping, as shown on our SPECIAL BENEFITS for Season Pass holders page. Examples include:
MUST PRESENT 2017-18 SEASON PASS & RECEIPT TO RECEIVE BENEFITS - Benefits have not yet been arranged for 2018-19 Season Pass holders. We anticipate having these same values arranged for you for next winter.
- 15% off at the Lookout Pass Gift Shop (Valid for 2018-19 Season Pass Holders)
- Great deals at local restaurants & lodging establsishments with our Pass Holder Benefits Partners
- Three FREE days at Brundage in McCall ID (No Blackout Dates - agreement in process for 2018-19 pass holders.)
- Three FREE days at Mission Ridge in Wenatchee, WA - Valid for 2017-18 passholders
- Two FREE days for 2017-18 Passholders at Sunlight Mtn Resort in Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 - p: 970.945.7491 (No Blackout Dates)
- Two 1/2 price lift tickets, per season, per 2018-19 Season Pass holders at Bluewood
- Two FREE days and 50% off Full Day Tickets thereafter at Mountain High (No Blackout Dates) Valid for 2017-18 passholders.
- One FREE day and 50% off Full Day Tickets thereafter at Stevens Pass (No Blackout Dates) Valid for 2017-18 passholders
- Special rate of $50 for an annual Life Flight Network Membership for you and your family. Call 1.800.982.9299
- Age-based - pricing applies to passholder - Age is based on you age on Dec. 31, 2018.
- Passholders must show proof of age (driver's license/birth certificate) when picking up their pass in person - Same for all Children.
- Enter the number (QTY) of each type of pass you’d like below.
- Read the Liability Release 2018-19 and check the "I agree" box below. Looking for an accessibility plug-in to read a doc file? Download Word Viewer.
- Clicking "submit" brings you to the payment screen.
- 6% Sales tax will be added to pass prices.
New Season Passes are being processed in the Montana Room of the Main Lodge on Weekends. Prior season passes are being replaced. Stop by the Season Pass desk in the lodge for your new picture pass ID.
COLLEGE STUDENTS - Must be a Full-TIme Student - NO AGE RESTRICTION:
- Please bring a copy of your current schedule showing a full-time course load, and your College Picture ID.
Take these to the Season Pass sales point at the mountain, where your photo will be taken & a new 2018-19 Pass will be issued.
- This paper copy of your schedule is required and will be kept and attached to your transaction.You can purchase your College Pass in advance (online) but no pass will be issued without a paper copy of your full-time course load.